-->

Connect

facebook Twitter Rss pinterest Google Plus Home dwell in our hearts Image Map

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Know Jesus and Make Him Known

Awhile back I heard the phrase "Know Jesus and make Him known" on a radio show.  It was from this devotional .  I loved the phrase as soon as I heard it.  Of course, my visual mind made a little picture and it reminded me of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" print.

I learned today the origins of that print date back to World War II.
Watch this video about the origins of the "Keep Calm and Carry On" print.


When I heard about the print being created during the war, I thought about the war we fight daily.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.  Ephesians 6:12


I decided to create a visual reminder that I now refer to as our family rules.




No comments:

Post a Comment